Kootour - Private and Small Group Tours

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Kootour - Private and Small Group Tours

Hello everyone! I'm part of the team at Kootour, an online travel agency specialized in private and small group tours in China and other parts of Asia. If you are looking for a tour of the Great Wall, then we are more than happy to help. We currently work with local guides that can provide you with transportation to the Great Wall and who create itineraries customized to your liking. If you want to see the different activities you could do on and around the Great Wall, feel free to check our Beijing tours page: https://www.kootour.com/Beijing

If you'd prefer a more customized tour or just need some help preparing your trip, send me an email to contact@kootour.com

I look forward to helping make your trip in China a memorable one. Happy travels!

Okay Daniel, I will contact you in future for Great wall tour. Before one year I had gone with my friends to visit the great wall. We travelled there by Trekclub travel agency. Really that tour was so memorable for us. So our family members are planning to go China in 2018. After finalizing the date I will contact you. Can you share your mobile number?

Comment

Working...
    X