Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Gansu Overseas International Travel Agency

www.silkroadcamel.com
    We provide variety tour group packages to all parts of Silk Road and north-west of China, and we specialize in customizing and designing tours for individuals, families and groups to specific requirements such as trekking, self driving, desert exploration and camel ridding at great value for money. Hotels and restaurants are carefully selected to provide comfort and variety. We always devote ourselves to provide excellent tour service for personal customer and tour group. Our tour guides are knowledgeable and experienced. We take you to the best attractions and sights in comfortable vehicles with safe drivers. I support the service including: guide service; vehicle rental service;Hotel reservation;Airport transport; booking the train ticket, information about the local restaurant, climate, taxi, scencery spot, train and air schedule etc.contact me at:

E-mail :david3884925@yahoo.com.cn silkroadcamel@qq.com
    Mobile :+86 13993712727
    Tel: +86-937-5953108/8841969
    Fax:+86-937-5953109
    MSN: renpingping@hotmail.com

Re: Gansu Overseas International Travel Agency

Comment

I am happy to see your offer here and I will not hesitate to recommend your service to anybody who asks me for travel possibilities in China's north-west.

I expect you fulfill the needs and demands of travellers and am looking forward to provide you with hints and recommendations if needed.

-chinoook
      chinoook's 1st law: Structurally weak walls tend to have double structures.
      chinoook's 2nd law: Newer walls are built next older walls, not over them.
      chinoook's 3rd law: Similar problems lead to similar solutions.

The most dangerous worldview is the worldview of people, who have not viewed the world. (Alexander von Humboldt (1769-1859), German naturalist and explorer)

Comment

I aspect the service including.for the information like about the local restaurant, climate, taxi, train and air schedule, Hotel reservation etc.

Comment

yupstrips

thank you so much for guiding me right travel agencies. I will searching this.

Comment

Working...
          X