2D1N Trip to Great Wall

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hike! 2D1N Trip to Great Wall

Hello! Good day everyone, I would appreciate an expert in this region to help me i am planning my 2D 1N or 2D 2N at Great Wall of china.
    Day1- Reach the gate around 11am to entry for JINSHANLING region and start hiking for 4 hours to reach SIMATAI, Overnight Stay in SIMATAI.
    Day2- Morning Start from Simatai to Huangyaguan .
    Now i want to cover SHANHAI Pass region also on day2. Can anyone suggest me the best way to reach there from Hunagyaguan?? or may be from SIMATAI?
    Is there any short way like Road way or something from Mutianyu to Jinshanling/Simatai.

Also is the Guide really recommended to this section of walls as i am travelling solo and do not understand Mandarin at all. Any good recommendation for English Speaking Guide.

From where can i book the Tickets online for Great Wall Entry.

Thanks

You can easily buy the tickets when you get there, no need to do it online. Jinshanling is reportedly closed. Not sure what you mean by Simatai to Huangyaguan. To get to Shanhaiguan from Beijing is a two hour ride on a bullet train. Getting there by road takes much, much longer especially from Simatai. You should reconsider your plans.
    If you're tired of the Great Wall, you're tired of life.
    Journeys, &c

Comment

Working...
    X