Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Thank you, Mike, for your note! Hope you have a great trip to China. May we ask, what's the nature of your work at the Great Wall?
    Bryan

Comment

where can i download the KMZ file directly, i use a mac, and can't use the MSI, that is shown after the paypal payment through.

Comment

Originally posted by Milou View Post
        where can i download the KMZ file directly, i use a mac, and can't use the MSI, that is shown after the paypal payment through.
        I have sent you a private message with instructions on how to proceed.

Originally posted by Bryan View Post
        The map includes an installer that works only with Microsoft Windows. It is not available for other operating systems.
        Bryan

Comment

I get this version 10 open once, then start to show "Error!!, Please check the file is valid (Beijing Great Wall.kmz)" and problem seems to be that ...msi file extract file with spaces, Beijing Great Wall.kmz when I change name BeijingGreatWall.kmz then works again.

Comment

Originally posted by lokki View Post
            I get this version 10 open once, then start to show "Error!!, Please check the file is valid (Beijing Great Wall.kmz)" and problem seems to be that ...msi file extract file with spaces, Beijing Great Wall.kmz when I change name BeijingGreatWall.kmz then works again.
            Thanks for that info. I will definitely change it for the next release.
            Bryan

Comment

Originally posted by Bryan View Post

Thanks for that info. I will definitely change it for the next release.
              The problem appears to be a KMZ Viewer that loses connection to a file and when you select again to read same file, then get error message. I changed (again) the name of the file, then it reads again, some reason not able to read/load same file name more than one time....

Comment

Working...
              X