Han Wall in Ningxia

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Han Wall in Ningxia

According to Chinese National Geography, there are two sections of Han Walls in Ningxia, Western Zhou Dynasty Wall, Warring States Period Wall.
    More details to come

Re: Han Wall in Ningxia

Do you have a copy of this article? Could you provide it hereP

-chinoook
    chinoook's 1st law: Structurally weak walls tend to have double structures.
    chinoook's 2nd law: Newer walls are built next older walls, not over them.
    chinoook's 3rd law: Similar problems lead to similar solutions.

The most dangerous worldview is the worldview of people, who have not viewed the world. (Alexander von Humboldt (1769-1859), German naturalist and explorer)

Comment

I might infringe upon copyright if I post the original articles and subsequent map here.

Comment

You don't need to have any concerns.
        Just inform the administrator (Bryan) and he will take care of that. We can use the information for our work and no copyright issue will be a problem.
        The information is extremely important for us since we don't know about these walls at all. Don't let us starve ....

-chinoook

The most dangerous worldview is the worldview of people, who have not viewed the world. (Alexander von Humboldt (1769-1859), German naturalist and explorer)

Comment

I have this article. I will have it translated soon and let you know but it appears to have some mistakes judging by the map in the article.

Comment

Originally posted by Ken View Post
            I have this article. I will have it translated soon and let you know but it appears to have some mistakes judging by the map in the article.
            Wow!
            Nice to see you back here, Ken.
            This is really good news! Thanks a lot!

-chinoook

Comment

Here is the article:-
              卷首语:宁夏,冲出长城天地宽(1)
               撰文/单之蔷 选自《中国国家地理》2010年第1期
                宁夏,最突出的特点是面积之小,堪称中国的袖珍省区。然而当我们深入其中,就会发现宁夏小中有大、小而 多样,更重要的是宁夏的小是行政区划之小,是人为之小,其实宁夏可以在沙漠和瀚海中发挥一个中心地的巨大辐 射作用。
              黄土丘陵上的飘带

Comment

Working...
              X