Chengziyu photos

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Photos! Chengziyu photos

From Dongjaikou it is possibe to follow the wall down to Chengziyu. Most of the wall here is made of stone, so of the decent is on lose stones. The avoid any accident and tp protect the wall we choose to follow a small path next to the wall most of the way down.

A small pass next to Changziyu (40

Re: Chengziyu photos

More great photos! The towers in the last photo are in really good condition, and they are so close together.

I'm glad you took the safe route instead of trying to climb down the loose stones. That can be very worrisome and no fun at all.
    Bryan

Comment

Originally posted by Bryan View Post
      More great photos! The towers in the last photo are in really good condition, and they are so close together.

I'm glad you took the safe route instead of trying to climb down the loose stones. That can be very worrisome and no fun at all.
      You'll get used to those loose stones in Hebei

If my wife didn't join me on this trip I might have given it at try, but of cause safety and protection of the wall is the most important issue. This area actually had some signs from the international friends of the GW - I think the first place I've seen that in Hebei.

The last part around here 40

Comment

The remnant of gate on pass of Chengziyu still existed in 2003 , now is totally collapsed .
        Year 2010 from Kim

Year 2003 from chinese forum, the right stone of gate still stand there .

Comment

Originally posted by andarchen View Post
          The remnant of gate on pass of Chengziyu still existed in 2003 , now is totally collapsed .
          Don't worry - I don't think there is any change. I don't have any good photos of it but it still seems to be intact.

Comment

Working...
          X