Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• three day- two night

Hi everybody!!!

First of all, sorry for my english, I'm French guys who came in Beijing this winter.
    Most especially on the great wall from 20th January to 22th January.

My project is to find a treck for three day on the great wall. Somewhere where I can find a place to sleep, because I presume it's difficult to sleep on the wall on this date (and I read that was forbiden)
    In my mind I will leave Beijin on the 20th on the morning for begining the treck. Walk until the 22th for coming back to beijin on 22th on the evening.

I walk a lot. I'm not affraid to walk and climb but I'm not an alpinist. Another problrme I don't speek or read Chinese.

I tried on google maps to find a good treck but it's difficulut to know the distance and if the wall is accessible.

If someone can help me it will be wonderfull.

thaank you to all

If you require a continuous trek from A to B, you're going to face some obstacles including route finding and dangerous terrain for any three-day hike in the Beijing area. There are many good areas, especially in Huairou, that you could do this. For example, eastbound from Huanghuacheng or westbound from Mutianyu.

Please see Recommended locations.
    Bryan

Comment

Working...
    X